I was tagged again. . . and jeez, I’ve been dragging my feet on posting the response. Oops. 🙂
Well here are the rules for this tagging:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I took ballet/tap/jazz when I was little and I was actually good at it (hard to believe now).
2. I’ve never broken a bone.
3. I married my high school sweetheart.
4. I play piano and guitar (although not with much frequency any more).
5. I was born with violet eyes and a full head of black hair.
6. I’m half Italian and half Irish.
7. I took 3 years of French in high school. Good idea for someone that has lived in Texas their whole life, huh?
So now on to tagging people. . . I’m not going to post in your blog, mainly because I’m lazy. But I tag Amanda H., Ellie, Mindy, Jenn, Rachael, Claire and Chance but no pressure. If you don’t wanna do it, feel free to decline! 🙂