Well, it’s 2009. Can’t believe it’s already here! Happy New Year to everyone!
Resolutions, the dreaded word. . . There are a few that I have for this upcoming year:
- Replace my conventional household cleaners with healthier and cheaper homemade cleaners
- Reduce eating out even further and focus on healthy home cooked meals (incorporating a few more meatless meal nights)
- Reduce spending habits/truly understand what my money is voting for and make informed decisions about what my money is going towards
- Prepare for having a child by fulling enjoying these precious last few months with Jason and enjoying the gift of our relationship (all the while anticipating how our relationship/love will grow and change when we do have a child)
- Less TV and more reading
- Spend more time in prayer
- Create and post some free sewing patterns on the blog (they’re in progress, I promise!)!
Well, those are a few of mine – what are you resolving to do in 2009 (and you can’t say exercise, because really, that’s everyone resolution whether they say it or not!)?