**Update – They are all sold. Thanks you guys!
Hello blog friends. I am posting these here because I know some of you are pregnant and considering cloth diapers. I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to buy some used cloth diapers at a fraction of the price of new ones. I have stripped these diapers three times (with Dawn dish soap, as suggested by the Bum Genius Website), sun bleached them and washed them in diaper safe detergent.
I am so sad to have to get rid of these diapers as they have worked so well for us the past 10 months but since Jude has developed his polyester allergy, I want to invest the money that I can make on these in buying wool diapers (or sweater to turn into diapers) and all natural diapers.
Here’s what I’m selling:
21 Bum Genius 3.0 – All-in-One Pocket Diaper:: $210
– all are in good condition, some staining on inserts but none on diapers; velcro is slightly worn (more on some than others) but still very usable
– 8 grasshopper, 6 twilight, 2 moonbeam, 3 butternut, 2 white
– 26 sizeable inserts (several have never been used), 20 newborn inserts (several have never been used as well)
6 Smarti Pants Diapers – One Size, All-in-One Pocket Diaper:: $48
– 3 are like new, 3 are in good condition
– 2 cool blue, 2 clever clover, 2 aqua breeze
4 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap (diaper cover only, no prefolds) – White – Size Medium – $32
– only used for two weeks
1 Green Fuzzi Buns diaper – One Size, All-in-One Pocket Diaper – $10
– very good condition
$300 for everything
If you’re interested, you will have to pay shipping to wherever this goes. That will be decided based on where you live. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at elizabeth(at)thinkliz(dot)com if you have any questions or are interested. I will post these on craiglist as well.